ATTENDANCE & DISCIPLINE
75% OF THE WORKING DAYS
The minimum attendance to be put in by the pupil in the year is 75% of the working days of the School including attendance in the previous school, if the student has been admitted on transfer.
75% BOARD EXAMINATION
For Board Examination classes, it is mandatory for the students to have 75% attendance which will be calculated up to stipulated period of the next calendar year.
1 TO 3 DAYS LEAVE
For leave of absence for 1 to 3 days, it is sufficient to apply through the pages of the school dairy. For leave of absence for more than 3 days, address it to the Principal.
MORE THAN 3 DAYS ABSENT
For leave of absence for more than 3 days, address it to the Principal.
MORE THAN 7 DAYS ABSENT
For more than 7 days absence will not be accepted other than unavoidable circumstances.
Every absence (due to sickness or otherwise) must be intimated through the leave letter printed at the end of the diary and duly signed by the parents.
- Students entering the school premises must be in proper school uniform.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery and they should not carry money to school, unless intimated by the teacher.
- The school gate will be closed at pre intimated designated timings.
- Every student must bring his/her diary to school every day.
- The name, class and section of the student should be clearly, marked on all his/her belongings.
- Damaging school property is an offence.
- Abusive language/aggressive behavior shall not be tolerated in the school premises.